Electric Vehicle Charging Services Gateway
Putting operators back in charge.
ChargeBroker is a cloud-based electric vehicle charging services gateway that drives
innovation by unifying operations, and enabling full standardization across the EV charging landscape.
For the first time ever, operators such as local governments, fleet owners, and commercial charge point operators can
monetize across their various networks, following their own services roadmap.
Our gateway provides a simplified and manageable landscape for uniform access to all connected networks, with configurable routing and easy switching.
ChargeBroker allows operators to monetize across the network by adding and controlling services of choice, without the constraints of a Charge Point Management System (CPMS) roadmap.
Centralized operations ensure limitless scale-up opportunities in a quick and controlled way. Use high quality data, and load-and-grid-management to power your next move.
A single connection to access detailed data across all networks, in one format, at any time.
One connection to control all your charge points, CPMSs, and other connected systems.
Configure charge points to connect or migrate to your CPMS of choice.
Optimize your network to benefit from the best features per system, existing or new. Work with a dual CPMS setup and more.
Upgrade the capabilities of your network, by adding new CPMSs, load-&-grid mgt solutions, and business/partner integrations of choice.
Size up your features to scale-up in a controlled way. Smooth, safe, and reliable.
How it works
ChargeBroker enables standardization across networks, putting operators in the prime position to scale up their services through their own roadmap.
Connect multiple CPMSs and other platforms at the same time, or pick and choose a custom feature-blend from your various systems. All in the same network.
The gateway boasts Open Charge Point Protocol (OCPP) compliance up to v2.0, can store and relay all OCPP messages, and is fully transparent to charge points and CPMSs.
back in charge of your network and roadmap.
- Single integration with the network
- Independence from CPMS features / support
- Uniformity & insights across the network
- Autonomy to implement advanced network management and operations features
Applications & Services
- Differentiate own applications & services
- Allow third party applications
- Enable partner integrations
- Monetize across the network
More use cases
Switching / Dual CPMS
- Instant migration to other CPMS
- When introducing new CPMS
- Releasing new major CPMS version
- Adding new (versions of) charge points
- Restructuring of networks
- Testing specific end-2-end features
- Switch service of customers
- Allow a blend of charge points in the same network, managed by the same CPMS
- Scale-up and innovate with backwards compatibility
- Extend lifecycle of investments / assets
Modular CPMS Design
- Benefit from best-of-breed CPMS features, by selecting feature-set per CPMS
- Optimize insights and control
- Adopt new features across the network
Ready to get back in charge?
Five steps to
DNS, SIM cards, VPN, and security settings
Goal architecture, connected systems, and features
ChargeBroker customer accounts, security policies, logging, and monitoring
Register charge points and configure their CPMS relations
Update charge points to connect to the Chargebroker
ChargeBroker gateway today
Learn more about use cases, and find out how ChargeBroker could work for you.